Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SCLOC BLOG

Week of May 14, 2011
I would like to thank Dana and the SCLOC Executive committee for their confidence in me to manage the blog for the coalition. The SCLOC thanks Dana for his excellent management of the blog for the past three years.
I am Neil Vitale, a retired dairy farmer from Woodhull NY. My two sons operate the farm now. My wife is the manager of the Woodhull Community Bank NA. I have been a member of SCLOC for the past year, and have written many letters to the editor in our local papers supporting natural gas development in New York.
I am always open for suggestions in the blog content. You can reach me at the following phone number: 607-525-6482.
I will try to write a new blog every week unless we have some new breaking coalition news. Many people ask me what they can do to help bring natural gas drilling back to the Southern Tier. First, join and support your local coalition. They have a treasure-trove of information. Second, write personal letters to Governor Cuomo and DEC Commissioner Marten. Third, support “The Pickens Plan“. The plan is to convert our transportation system to be powered by domestically produced natural gas, and not by economically destroying foreign oil.
Until next week,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment